- 304/304L and 316/316L stainless steel construction, including all non-product contact and structural steel
- Mill/HRAP internal material finish and nozzle welds buffed and tray rings and shell seams #3 ground flush inside
- Tray rings, downcomer brackets and seal pan.
- Multiple 14” to 24” manway hinged access.
- Gas/vapor outlet –top head
- Reflux (double-flanged) from condenser upper side wall
- Liquid feed inlet-side wall
- Liquid vapor feed-side wall
- Reboiler return-side wall
- Multiple temperature connections-side wall
- Reboiler supply/bottom outlet-bottom head
- Skirt support 304 stainless steel
- ASME code stamped vessel
- A variety of internal and external material and weld finishes are available from bead blast up to mirror-finish electropolish
- Exotic materials of construction, 2205, Hastelloy and many more
- Externals and structural steel of carbon steel finish painted at our shop
- Variety of heat transfer types including:
- Dimple in 14 or 12 gauge
- Halfpipe in sizes 2”, 3” and 4” available with full through weld design for thermal cycling
- Body flange vessel connection
- Internals—bed Limiter, packing support plates and packings, liquid collector, liquid distributor, and more
- Down comers—bolt on or welded in place
- Additional nozzles as required
- Insulation and welded outer sheathing
Specifications and Sizing
Collaborate with our innovative engineers to design and fabricate a distillation column that is perfect for you and your facility. At Paul Mueller Company we work to understand your needs and with extensive experience and capabilities, we are confident that we will be able to exceed your expectations.
Chemical Processing Equipment Flier
Finding the right equipment that fits within your budget can be daunting. At Paul Mueller Company, we understand your needs. That’s why we offer Leasing options that give you more flexibility.
Tell us more about your needs.