- Type 304 stainless steel inner liner, polished to No. 4 finish (3-A) for sanitation and ease of cleaning (32 Ra)
- In-plant model: No.4 polished Type 304 stainless steel outer jacket and cone bottom
- Outside models have either a painted carbon steel outer jacket and stainless steel alcove that opens into the processing area
- Outside models: cone or flat-pitched bottom
- Heavy-duty, vertical, side- and bottom-sweep agitator
- Mueller Temp-Plate provides optimum cooling efficiency for proper crystallization
- 16"x20" self-centering insulated manway door with sampling valve
- Dial thermometer and recording thermometer well
- CIP spray device and separate overflow vent lines provide thorough cleaning and vacuum protection a vent door and fail-safe assembly are also provided
- Stainless steel exterior and legs available
- Extended alcove and additional insulation
- Ladder, safety cage, and guard rail
- Recording thermometer
- Liquid level gauge connection for constant monitoring of fluid volume
- Custom agitation available
Specifications and Sizing
Work with our innovative engineers to create a product that is perfect for you and your facility. At Paul Mueller Company we work to meet all your needs and with our various shapes, sizes, and specifications we are confident that we will be able to make a high quality product that you will love.
Food and Dairy Processing Solutions Brochure
Finding the right equipment that fits within your budget can be daunting. At Paul Mueller Company, we understand your needs. That’s why we offer Leasing options that give you more flexibility.
Tell us more about your needs.