We start by understanding your material needs and finishes. Paul Mueller Company specializes in a variety of stainless steel finishes, including mirror and electropolish for the smoothest and shiniest appearance.
Stainless steel is the material we often use for architectural-type projects. Although alternative materials can be used in support areas for cost savings. Talk to one of our materials experts about your specific project.
Site Considerations in Architectural Steel
Next we review the project site and the varying conditions for installation:
- What are the access points and 3-D space for installation
- What is the critical path of the project to properly coordinate with other construction trades
- How can we collaborate with the other trades to optimize the final product
- Critical structural element design efforts
- Environment conditions during and after construction
- Is the Schedule driven by a predetermined event or grand opening?
- How can we make the execution of the overall project successful through sourcing, planning and management of all the required trades and disciplines.
As we begin crafting a solution to your project a collaborative, site visit is the next step. Our Mueller Field Operations team can come to your facility or do a virtual walk through to really understand the build site and get you solid pricing for your budget.
If you have a unique industrial or commercial vision for a large-scale architectural stainless steel project, we are ready to make it a reality!