- 5,000 gallon capacities and above.
- Flat-pitched bottom, cross branched, stud welded, and circumferentially banded for extra strenghth under capacity loads and to prevent inner bottom movement.
- Type 304 stainless steel inner liner iwth large radius corners; No. 4(3-A) finish for sanitation and ease of cleaning.
- CIP system with vented door, separate vent line with screens, and removable manifold assembly.
- Horizontal mounted, USDA-accepted, mechanical agitator system built to 3-A Sanitary Standard 22.
- 3" rigid insulation on sides, 3" fiberglass on top, and 3" foam insulated outer bottom.
- Stainless steel 2B finish exterior or carbon steel, prime painted white.
- Liquid level gauge connection for constant monitoring of fluid volume.
- Insulated manway door with product sampling valve.
- Dial thermometer and recording thermometer wells.
- Designed for pad mounting on a flat concrete base.
- Heat tape and insulation on CIP and vent lines.
- Stainless steel alcove, 60"x60"x20".
- Seismic design.
- Engineered-to-order for your specific needs.
- Vertical agitation systems avialable for silos up to 40,000 gallons.
- Type 316L stainless steel inner liner for added durability.
- Mueller Temp-Plate heat transfer surface for precise, consistent temperature control.
- ASME Code stamp offered on "SVW" models.
- Refrigeration controls can be included.
- Ladders, catwalks, and/or circumferential gaurd rails for additional personnel safety.
- CIP line vacuum breaker loop for added vacuum protection.
- Calculations performed by registered professional engineers.
- Stainless steel base ring.
Specifications and Sizing
Work with our innovative engineers to create a silo that is perfect for you and your facility. At Paul Mueller Company we work to meet all your needs and with our various shapes, sizes, and specifications we are confident that we will be able to make a high quality product that you will love.
Food and Dairy Processing Solutions Brochure