- Contains up to 200 herringbone pattern embossed plates of stainless steel construction
- Intersecting ridges of adjacent plates create a compact, pressure-resistant heat transfer process involving almost all material
- Allows for the design of more compact engineering systems
- Provides a cost-effective, superior solution to your heat transfer applications
- Reduces cooling media volume, further reducing the cost of fluid handling systems and energy consumption
- Easy maintenance and repair
Specifications and Sizing
Work with our innovative engineers to create a Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger that is perfect for you and your facility. At Paul Mueller Company we work to meet all your needs and with our various shapes, sizes, and specifications we are confident that we will be able to make a high quality product that you will love.
Finding the right equipment that fits within your budget can be daunting. At Paul Mueller Company, we understand your needs. That’s why we offer Leasing options that give you more flexibility.
Tell us more about your needs.